During initial setup, the Quantum Fiber 360 WiFi app locates the pods using your device’s Bluetooth and adds them to your network. This means the app needs both an internet connection (see the previous section), and a Bluetooth connection to find the pods. If your pods aren’t connecting to the app, try these steps:
- Check to make sure your mobile device is connected to the internet.
- Test access by browsing to a webpage that is not saved, running a search, or attempting to stream music or video.
- Try refreshing the connection by turning the cellular data or LTE off and back on.
- Check to make sure your mobile device’s Bluetooth is turned on and ready to connect.
- Try refreshing the Bluetooth connection by turning it off and back on in the device settings.
- You may also check to make sure your device isn’t already paired to another device, as some devices do not allow multiple Bluetooth connections at one time.
- Try plugging the Ethernet cable from the modem into a different pod. Sometimes swapping out the pods and using another one as the primary pod will fix connection issues.
If you try the steps above and are still unable to add pods to your network, you will need help from a technician to do this manually. Chat with tech support through your Quantum Fiber app or sign in to your online account to contact us.