If you'll be away for a while, you can put your service on hold for a minimum of one month and a maximum of nine months.
1. Sign into your Quantum Fiber account online.* On the Home screen, select 'My account' in the top menu.
* This feature is not currently available in the app.
2. Select the blue 'Manage Products' button under your subscription information.
3. On the next screen, look for the small line above the product tabs that says 'Need to pause your service?' and click on it.
4. You'll see your next bill date. You can select the dates to pause and to resume service. A service pause must be at least one month and no more than nine months. Select the 'Submit' button and you're done!
Your service will automatically stop and start on the days you chose. If you need to update your resume date, just sign in and change it here. You can adjust your start service date any time before the original date you selected.